Welcome

My name is Winston Poindexter and this class, from the moment it was mentioned, has ignited a fire of higher education within me. I have always loved travel and how it catapults your education high into the atmosphere. Going to Costa Rica would have this effect on me, and my goal of enriching my knowledge of the wild. Ever since walking became a regular activity I have been blazing trails, but only blazing. Now this class is providing me with the opportunity to grab the fruit from the trees as I blaze by. I couldn't be happier with the amount of possibility on this class's horizon. I am going to be blogging every week about our classes book and I hope that you will follow my blogging. You can help us get there by donating!


Monday, February 7, 2011

My Take-away From The Book.

1 comment:

  1. We are so close to a life changing trip! Thank you so much to everyone who has helped us!

    ReplyDelete